Thursday, May 31, 2012

SELF EVALUATION (Part 1) 
1) I definitely do feel as if I've grown as an artist. I never thought I would paint this year and to level that I have.


2) I feel that photography and painting are my strongest.


3) Artistic Achievement: I feel that I accomplished my concentration project and I feel that it was clear that my concentration was portraits but also I felt the style was all over the place (some very loose and others very picture-perfect). I would give myself a 1 because I gave everything I could into each piece and I fully emerged myself into each piece. I had a clear direction of where I was going with my work and I think it showed.


(Part 2) 
1. YES! Mrs. Silverman did an incredible job preparing us with the skills for our concentration project.
3) I loved the structure of the class! You gave us our deadlines and it was up to us to have projects done by them. It was such a free environment and I will miss it so much!!
4) I feel that term 1 was enough, especially since I got to experiment with materials, etc.
5) The one to DC was really enhancing to see both older and modern art. 1) Class Critiques were helpful but took a little long (only because I love working in class haha)  2) Blog/Homework (not too bad; at times it would be overwhelming but it wasn't bad!) 3) Clarity of expectations were very clear! Deadlines, expectations, etc were VERY clear! 4) Field Trips were both fun and engaging! I felt inspired after being surrounded with such incredible work. 5) Im gonna miss this class SO SO SO much!! I can't believe its over



No comments:

Post a Comment