Thursday, May 31, 2012

self evaluation


1. Yes I think this year I’ve grown considerably as a creative thinker. I noticed when walking through my house I look at all our paintings now to see how the artists painted everything and critic it all.

2) Last year I always used charcoal and thought I couldn’t do anything else well. But this year I started using acrylic paint and I absolutely love it. I’ve learned to love how well it blends and the textures it can create.

3) I feel I’ve accomplished everything I wanted to in this class. I feel my strengths are my nature pieces. I like them the most so I take the most time and concentrate the most on them. I think I deserve a 2. I have some very strong pieces that deserve a one but I have a few pieces that I dislike and I think bring my show down as a whole.

1.I hated them at the time but I feel like they did help me learn new skills and focus on getting my shading skills concrete.

2) I think our balance is good in this class. At times you told me to not do something exactly how I wanted and would try to sway me to get my artwork to be better but ultimately I got to do what I wanted to with my art.


4) I liked forming mine after doing my work first time. But maybe they should be aware of what they are getting themselves into so they can brainstorm ideas over the summer.

5) I enjoyed the fieldtrips. I think I got huge amounts of inspiration in the museums from other artists. I think we should do art critiques before the pieces are finished because when we do them after I don’t want to go back and change anything. I liked the blog because it helped my grade and was fun to see what pictures inspired everyone, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment