Sunday, January 8, 2012

Concentration Revised

I feel that my concentration has stayed relatively the same to what it has been since we have started. The only thing that I would say has changed is the idea of focusing more of "hidden patterns" in life (possibly in nature) rather than the obvious patterns we see daily.


Previous concentration statement: "My concentration for this year will be the idea of patters. In our daily life, there are many patterns. For the meaning of pattern, I am not focusing on shapes or lines, but more in life. There are patterns in natural things, like nature and architecture, and also in peoples actions and thoughts. I am looking to find some around myself (in either the natural or human settings) and relate each personally back to me. I would like to use the technique of printmaking, charcoal/pastel drawings, and also painting."


No comments:

Post a Comment